Thanks for your interest in being a Vendor for the Building Resilient Communities Permaculture Convergence, Oct 5-8, 2017!
Important Vendor Dates:
- On-going– Notifications Delivered to Successful Applicants with Instructions
- Sept 22 – Vendor Applications Close
- September 27 – 5:00 pm PST – Final booth payments due
We welcome businesses, food and beverage vendors, non-profit organizations, holistic healers, and interactive artists/tradespeople whose products, skills, and mission are in alignment with Permaculture Ethics and the Community Resilience Movement.
Vendor Types and Rates:
- Business Vendor: $250
- Food/Beverage Vendors: $375
- We are looking for a variety of local food stands and food trucks to serve delicious food and beverages throughout the Convergence. Mendocino County Environmental Health permits and licenses are required. More information below.
- Non-Profit Vendor: $200
- Village Heart Healers: $100
- Massage, acupuncture, Reiki, etc.., located near the pond and Mediterranean Garden.
* We are asking for 10% of surplus sales beyond the registration fees above for Village Heart Healers and Interactive Artist / Trade Vendors.
Vendor Booth Fee Includes:
- 10’x10′ space (easy-up tent, tables and chairs not included). Electrical hook-up is an additional $20.
- 1 All Access Convergence Pass from as early as arriving on Thurs, Oct 5 – Monday, Oct 9, 2017.
- Arrival Fri or Sat is also possible, depending on your needs and availability.
- Up to 3 additional Convergence passes for people supporting your booth can be purchased for $150 per person in advance or during registration on-site.
Once the Vendor Manager approves your application, you will be given a link to complete your registration.
Food Vendors (Special Note):
Food vendors are required to complete and submit the Mendocino County Temporay Food Facility Application & Permit.
Environmental Health Division
860 N Bush St.
Ukiah, CA 95482
Thank you again for applying! We Value Your Contributions!
For any additional questions regarding vending at the Convergence email:
For more information email: email@example.com